IGNORED

Made it Home Too

V7Goose

Just made it home from Vogel - 1,010 miles - just a bit longer than the 980 we did on the way there 'cause we explored some great roads on the way out of Georgia. Several folks told us about 180, just behind the park, but nobody mentioned 60 - what a fantastic ride!

But I gotta say I was embarrassed as I neared home - passed a trailer with both an RSTD and a Venture on it! :95:

Seems this Hardly disease is spreading faster than the swine flu - now folks are going out to buy a quality bike at a reasonable price and STILL putting it on a trailer instead of riding it. But it's probably not their fault, maybe that disease keeps them from knowing what they are doing? Maybe I need to open up a Venture Trailerer forum so these people can gather together? Sigh . . .

But Jneed53 and I had a GREAT ride! Even riding in the rain is always better than any day NOT riding (or trailering). Was good to see y'all,

Goose

Glad you guys made it home safe and that you both enjoyed the trip Goose.

Hey, not trying to steel the thread here but need to ask you a question Goose.

Do you still want to split /share the cost of the room in LA next weekend for the trip to Lowels?

I already have reservations for both nights so if you want to split the costs / room let me know.

Dont forget that Speeperhawk and I changed motels.

We are staying at:

LaQuinta Inn & Suites

6700 Financial Cir

Shreveport, LA

(800) 531-5900

Kent,

Glad that you made it home safe and sound. Well, maybe safe anyway.

I lost my back seat on the way home, if you hear of anyone that might have one let me know.

It was good meeting you and thanks for your help.

Ken