IGNORED

Howday

danrow55

Welcome aboard......

Jump in anytime .........

and post some pics of that ride of yours. That is rule number 1 here. Got to follow the rules ya know..

And fasten that seat belt for it's gonna be one heck of a ride here.......:cool10::biker:

You've found the "right stuff". Lots of good people and information on this site. When you need a friend/help/information/someone to ride with/someone to vent to about your bike etc. Come here!

Just want to warn you. You are supposed to post pictures of your ride and yourself.

I have a 99 too. If you need any help or info be sure to post it here, as there is always someone that can give your their "opinion" of what is wrong and I will be glad to assist too. Most will be right! LOL

I have benefited greatly from this site since buying my 99, as a number of people have helped me with issues and changes. You will be suprised how helpful they will be. Its like a "brotherhood" rather than just a web site. You'll eventually say

"I love you guys" LOL LOL

:sign outstanding:

Welcome to the club!

Jump right in and ask questions, this is a very tight knit place and you will probably be very surprised how easy it is to make friends and get info on your bike. Hope to see more of you here :happy34:

Edited by Squidley