IGNORED

Hi from the new Guy...

screamstone

It'll need to sit a bit to cool down but I figure maybe an hour tops. It should take only 15-20 minutes for the actual sync. One suggestion....before you leave, add a 1/2 can of SeaFoam cleaner into the tank. This will give the carbs a good cleaning prior to the sync. Sleeperhawk can help you with that detail...But watch him like a hawk...hes looking for a trailer desperately...

Ill PM you my cell #

LOL!!! Will do! If we don't do it up there, I'll call and stop by!!!

Thanks again for the offer! I'll find some of that seaFoam stuff...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll find some of that seaFoam stuff...

If it were me I would end up buying a brand new bottle and throw that in my carry-on and TRY to get through security not thinking about it (due to all of the excitement)... So if you are planning of flying up there you may want to pick some up AFTER you get off the plane.

Oh yea, if I have not said it already; congrats on the new scoot!! It really is a great looking bike!

I cannot believe the deal you got on that; GOOD FOR YOU!!

Hello, and welcome to the site. I saw that too and I really do like that trailer. I plan on building one this winter and was trying to find pictures of it again to get ideas for mine hehe. I definatly want something thats gonna match the paint sceme, and i really like the way that one looks. great job and im sure your gonna love it

Hello, and welcome to the site. I saw that too and I really do like that trailer. I plan on building one this winter and was trying to find pictures of it again to get ideas for mine hehe. I definatly want something thats gonna match the paint sceme, and i really like the way that one looks. great job and im sure your gonna love it

When I pick it up, I'll take better/larger/more shots and share them on my website... I'll post a link here...