IGNORED

Headin' Home...

bongobobny

Nice and snug in the Hampton in Effingham Illinois! Man, is this chair comfy, and we have nuker and fridge, all for $85 for the night. Got here about a half hour ago or so, and are giong out for diner in an hour or two.

Hope everyone else is OK and comfy if they are still on the road. No problems other than a little traffic jam in St. Louis, and stopping at the 6 flags exit for late lunch wasn't that great of an idea due to traffic...

Dinner nat a Lone Star Steakhouse and Saloon and I'm impressed not to mention co ntented and fulll!! First time there and they put the Sizzler places i n their proper place, just above McDonalds, Burger King, Ponderosa, etc. Thick, juicy steaks with great flavor. We will stop in again and recommend the place!

Dinner nat a Lone Star Steakhouse and Saloon and I'm impressed not to mention co ntented and fulll!! First time there and they put the Sizzler places i n their proper place, just above McDonalds, Burger King, Ponderosa, etc. Thick, juicy steaks with great flavor. We will stop in again and recommend the place!

In Effingham, I think they have those mile high pies in some of their restaurants. It's the first place I've tried one and they are so gooood!

With all that summer holiday traffic on the road, have an enjoyable safe trip home.

OK here we are in Ashland Ohio at a Day's Inn. We got the last non smoking rom within about a 50 mile radius. Tough break, we HAD to take a room with a Hot Tub, which just got filled. Life is tough!!

Cost just 5 bucks more than last night. Have about 5 hours of ridiing max to get home...

Glad you are home safe. We know about the dropping...right?

We got home Saturday afternoon after a very hot ride home.

No problems other than me getting some kinda' stomach bug.

Feeling better today, thank God.

Enjoying the a/c the most I think.