IGNORED

Smooth, Billet, Passenger Floorboard Backing Plates

petekadish

OK Guys I got your plates all packed up and labeled and will drop them off at UPS today... Thanks again for your business and patience... My whole world has been turned upside down recently and I'm still trying to get a handle on things.. I'll post something about that another time..

Annie your shipping is going to be $12.95 ($67.95 US total) IF I can fit it in a Priority Mail® International

Small Flat Rate Box... I may have to cut the original packaging to fit it in this box.. I usually keep the original packaging intact as these are New Old Stock that is unopened... The packaging is a little frayed and that's how I got the good deal on them.

Thanks Maineac, money has been PayPal'd to ya :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

OK Guys I got your plates all packed up and labeled and will drop them off at UPS today... Thanks again for your business and patience... My whole world has been turned upside down recently and I'm still trying to get a handle on things.. I'll post something about that another time..

Annie your shipping is going to be $12.95 ($67.95 US total) IF I can fit it in a Priority Mail® International

Small Flat Rate Box... I may have to cut the original packaging to fit it in this box.. I usually keep the original packaging intact as these are New Old Stock that is unopened... The packaging is a little frayed and that's how I got the good deal on them..

Also what looked like 3 sets out in the shed turned out to be 4 sets when I picked them up... So the next person to post to this thread wanting my last set for $65 shipped to 48 States gets them... I think that's the fairest way.

Hello, do you have other chrome items for sale? I can't find any smooth engine breather covers anywhere. I spoke with Yamaha yesterday and apparently they lost their vendor that made the breather cover and passenger backing plate back in March of 2008 and haven't found a new vendor yet. Amazing that they haven't found a replacement vendor and it's been over a year!

Carl and Annie you're plates are mailed... Carl yours is coming UPS and Annie yours will be coming USPS in an envelope... Seems the USPS website and the Post Office here in BumBlast Maine aren't on the same page and it ended up costing a little over $20 to ship.. Don't worry about the difference Annie you've been more than patient with me... Thanks for you're business and patience people...

Extra Stuff... I think all I have left is some rear crash bars for the original style RS... I've been told these fit V-Stars with an extra hole drilled and possibly Road Stars... I also have the left side headlight switch assembly for RS... No push to talk button so it won't work on a RSV unless you don't use the CB..