Gambler

I have been watching that one until yesterday, when I checked on

importing into Ontario, I understand that govt made a change mid July/07

that anything branded as salvage ,you will not be able to licence

in Ontario. Please check before u bid

Gambler

Good too know. Thanks

BRad

Did you notice that in the bidding history, "Cloudy" has bid against himself twice? Padding the bidding?

I think what happens is that someone bid over his high bid and the system automatically outbid them, and it's recorded as another bid by the high bidder.

You guys must be new to Crashed toys. Watch that bike in the last hour,you could probably go 3 miles away to Century Power & buy a new one with warranty for the same price. I'm 6 miles from their location, have gone over & looked many bikes & sleds,just to see the price go nuts in the last few minutes. But,I'm am watching again!!!!

If it's an easy fix, and your thinking of trying on a second gen., I'd think about putting in a bid Jack.................good luck if you do. :thumbsup2:

No bids here. To many bikes in the stable now. Beside being a little to far to get it hame...and I'm broke....:rotf:

No bids here. To many bikes in the stable now. Beside being a little to far to get it hame...and I'm broke....:rotf:
You could sell all your first gens., pay cash and have money left over; then you could brag about going over to the dark side of the great 2nd gens., but ah....:crying:I guess you'd make alot of enemies. :whistling:

You could sell all your first gens., pay cash and have money left over; then you could brag about going over to the dark side of the great 2nd gens., but ah....:crying:I guess you'd make alot of enemies. :whistling:

I'll go to the dark side only when they pry the 1stGens from my cold dead hands...... Besides, I'm on a not-so-successful diet..... and don't need cookies and milk.....:rotf::rotf: