IGNORED

led power enough?

i just installed six led lights on my saddle bags . lights have 3 led bulbs in each light. i will hook up to the running light wire off bake light. leds will be used as running lights not brake. do you see a problem here as far as having enough power to do so? thanks

great, thats what i was hoping. will put some pics of them here this weekend. they look like they came with the bike. searched for months to fine a led light that wouldnt look like a add on. my bud`s say i found them?

I installed four on my '84 where the reflectors were. I use them for running and parking lights. Forgot to turn them off one night and the next morning the battery was still at 12.8.

Wally World specials. $6.95 each. Me thinks they look pretty good.

er....make that five. I installed an LED light bar on my rear bumper also.

Hey Mike.

Nice looking bike. The lights look like the same as I used on mine. Pretty durable lil critters. Been on the bike two seasons now and been in all kinds of weather. Still no problems with them.

You could add 20 more and not see any noticable drain on the available juice. I run a digital voltmeter in the dash and it don't even flinch when they are turned on. They only use a fraction of the amps of a stock bulb. Like I said, I've left mine on all night and lost no power from the battery.

Mike

Edited by Snaggletooth