IGNORED

Bags for clothes

Walmart has offered (recyclable) blue bags for groceries and other items bought (50 cents). That way you can save the world not using plastic. They are kinda a nice heavy paper product. I put our traveling clothes in the bags and drop them right in the saddle bags of the venture. Two bags fit perfectly into each side. When you get to the hotel, just grab the bags and go into the room. works for me.

I have a crap load of those. I've been getting them from all the renewable energy fairs and coral/frag swaps I've attended. Quite often I get a disgusted look and a sigh from the check out person when I had them to them. But then these days a lot of them don't look like they care to be there anyway. And they do come in handy for lots of other things like you mention. I use one for my dirty clothes when camping. One for all my toiletries and shower goodies when I hit the showers at campgrounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings...

I found some black pleather "luggage" at the chinese Dollar store a while back that fit the 1st Gen saddle bags perfectly. Fills the entire box up to the cover when full. $3.50 - $4.00 each - Bonus Shoulder straps!!

Also, my sister gave me one of those collapable shopping baskets with the aluminum handles a few Tamuz day's back...- It fit's perfectly on the rear luggage rack with a couple of bungies to hold it down. It also fits perfectly in the side bag when empty and will carry as many groceries as you can get in a hand carried basket at the supermarket...