IGNORED

Oooooops!!!

Sailor

Well, I finally did it. We had the annual Croftonbrook ( housing for low income seniors) BBQ today. It is 110 degrees F in the shade today. After hauling chairs etc I took the truck home and went back on the bike. The only place to park was on a grassy slope which was actually very dry straw. As you guessed my foot went out and the bike veerrry sloooowly went over. No hope of stopping it. Only damage was to my ego. I picked it up but not before about 130 people, almost all of whom know me, pointed out my goof. Later that night got a call,some friends for Australia are arriving tomorrow, with several of their friends, 8 in all, for the night. Janet says she is moving out and may come back next week.

Hey Rick, the mob is only here for one night, still hope to see you and Nina at some point on the weekend.

Plan is that we will head up the Sunshine coast and over to Courtenay (sp?) Saturday...probably stay somewhere around there that night. Then head down Island and over to Salt Spring on Sunday so, we'll see you sometime Sunday for sure. We're looking fwd to it too. We have no plans from that point other than to hook up with my nephew in Victoria sometime Monday and then head home via Swartz Bay/Tsaswassen sometime late afternoon/early evening.

We'll give you a call once we have a better idea of time we'll be getting the ferry to Saltspring.

Looking forward to it! Could throw some ribs on the BBQ.

OH BOY!!! I wouldn't miss that!!! Shall we bring some rum or scotch or wine or what?

btw, speaking of ribs... I totally forgot to mention that I did try that "rum ribs" recipe and it's awesome! ... Aug 16th the family and a few friends are getting together at our house for our "annual" RIB-OFF contest as several members are self-professed experts at doing ribs (including me LOL) ... there's a lotta ribs and a lotta "refreshments" and a great time. Seems tho that the end result is we can't come to an agreement on who has the best ribs coz they're all so danged good! mmmmmmmmmmm

Sorry to hear of your embarrassment, Kerry! But at least you just dropped it and didn't crash it, plus you are now in a club with almost as many members as VR.org!!! :rotf: I refer you to [ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13886]this link[/ame]....

:15_8_211[1]: