IGNORED

JD Powers survey. Anything you'd like me to say?

Guest kozman01

Guest kozman01

Hello everyone. I just received the JD Powers Quality Survey for my 2007 Venture. Is this a common thing for people to get? If not and any of you want me to add comments to the survey, I'll hold off filling it out until I hear some responses. If this is a common survey that everyone gets, please let me know and I'll fill it out immediately. Thanks.

Just a thought here, but I would hold on to it until you test ride your bike for a while, (like a couple months), then answer it with pure honestly...

This gives adiquate you time to see if you end up with the irritating whine, or any other cuss word issues, or if your completely satisfied as I am.

:thumbsup2:

I do have to say I have been riding my bike most def. I have had all the services done at the stealership i bought it from because they basiclly gave me the service plan. I got my scoot back in late april and i have 12K+ on it. There is the whine already but i try not to pay it any mind when riding, I really notice it at slow speeds. The breaks squeek too, but I found it is the the cheap pads Yamaha puts on so if I change them it would stop. I have already but a new rear tire on at 8K. Other than those issues I haven't found anything else wrong with it other than the speakers could be a little bit better. What else should I look for?