IGNORED

I'm dipping my toe in the water...

Two Tone White

I am contemplating parting with my 2004 RSV. I see there are two equally beautiful '04's listed in the classifieds and I'm not sure if I want to post it there yet. I've trolled a bit on Craigslist and had a few nibbles. Figured I'd check in here to see if there is any interest. Shoot me a PM if you are in the market and/or want more details.

Now this is just my

:2cents: But folks aren't buying anything unless your giving it away. Folks up north aren't going to be looking for a bike now as there is only a couple more month till the weather really turns to crap. Good thing about Craigslist and here is they are both free :)

I think that you are absolutely correct. For example, I put a brand new, in-the-box, never-been-used, $500 Harley part on EBay with a reasonable reserve of $400 and the highest bidder was $200. Since I really never sell stuff I don't have the experience to know if it is the economy or if it is typical and everyone wants something for nothing or maybe a little of each. The KBB retail price on the 2004 is $10,135 which I think is reasonable. The two nibbles on Craigslist that I had offered half that or another bike as a trade (which I don't need and why I'm trying to get rid of this one - too many in the garage).

Pretty much human nature.....every one of us wants to buy low and sell high.

Ask yourself....when you go looking to buy a car, motorcycle, etc, are you looking to pay KBB price or are you looking for a deal?

We all want a deal when we're buying, but get aggravated at that mentality when we are the seller. Just the way it is.

Joe