IGNORED

Need to See Voyager if Possible

DonWood

Hi All - I am considering putting a Voyager Kit on my 2009 Yahama Venture but would sure like to see one before I do that.

Is there anyone within a 200 mile radius of Chambersburg, PA that would be willing to let me come and visit to see their voyager kit?

I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks much.

Don Wood

Hi Craig:

Thanks for the invite, we will have to get together sometime and meet about half way inbetween. I see from your profile that you are in Reading.

Do you work, or are you retired so that weekdays would be ok for you?

Take care.

Don

No Voyager kit here, nor am I within 300 miles, but I have installed Voyager kits before. Did a bout a dozen of them at the bike shop I used to work for. If you have any specific questions, maybe I could answer them. If you are considering buying one, I would be willing to help you install it, would save you a few hudred bucks. Just something to think about.

Hi All - I am considering putting a Voyager Kit on my 2009 Yahama Venture but would sure like to see one before I do that.

Is there anyone within a 200 mile radius of Chambersburg, PA that would be willing to let me come and visit to see their voyager kit?

I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks much.

Don Wood

Hi, I still have one for sale if interested, I'm in East TN though. :D

Hi Craig:

Thanks for the invite, we will have to get together sometime and meet about half way inbetween. I see from your profile that you are in Reading.

Do you work, or are you retired so that weekdays would be ok for you?

Take care.

Don

I am self employed so depending on the job I can get free on a nice day or weekends are good too.

Hi Dave - Since you have installed voyagers I will take you up on your offer of answering questions. I tried to give you a call this afternoon but no answer. I will try you again later.

I just don't know whether to get one or not and need to get folks thought on them.

Thanks for the help, will be in touch.

Don