IGNORED

Just say NO!

a1bummer

To Scrubbing Bubbles that is. I tried it out on my bike yesterday, it left spots on my vents and streaks on black lower portions of my side covers. I scrubbed like hell with some Armor All to get them off, but no luck. Looks as though I might have to do some painting.

I saw those posts too. That's why I tried it. I didn't leave it on there for long either. I also use Armor All on those pieces as well. I wonder if there could have been some sort of reaction between the two. But it's been a while since I last put the Armor All on them. About 3-4 weeks ago. I wonder how much could have still been left on them.

To Scrubbing Bubbles that is. I tried it out on my bike yesterday, it left spots on my vents and streaks on black lower portions of my side covers. I scrubbed like hell with some Armor All to get them off, but no luck. Looks as though I might have to do some painting.

Lonna cleaned all my plastic on my new to me '89 with a leather seat cleaner wipes by McGuires. I'll tell you, that stuff worked better than I can praise it, the plastic looks like it's new again. I think I would try that before I painted anything

:2cents:

I have used Scrubbing Bubbles several times with no problem. I did notice that the regular type has been replaced on the store shelves with the "with bleach" type. I would avoid using that one. I'm not sure if they are both available or not?

Keith