IGNORED

Medical update and Doc's sentence

Yammer Dan

He claims bone are still in place good but not healed enough to handle weight.:whistling:

One more month on crutches with walking boot and I can try to put some weight on it.

Won't be first time I've tied crutches on back of Scoot. Can be done can't it Arthur???

Well Jeff said you got about a year to get yourself all healed up. He said he wants to make it out to your place and get you and Patsy out on your bike for a ride.

Now do what you have to so that foot heals up right and you can ride all the time. Don't want you doing anything that makes that foot worse now Dan. We want you back riding not hurting yourself again.

Margaret

riding is theraputic for a broken bone. you don't stand, you sit. you don't put any weight on it - that's what the highway pegs are for. at a stop light, all you do is balance. what the hey - i have strung a weedwhacker front to back on an ATV working the deer stand, so you can do the same with crutches.

seems just right. :witch_brew:

Seems to me like getting your feet up on the pegs is a great way to keep the weight off that foot. Were not talking about pushing a Harley here thats a first gen and great therapy for the foot and soul.Does the Doc own a scoot? Just my opinion.

Annie I haven't been able to ride like I want to since June 14th 2006 at 9:58 in the evening!! I like you am so tired of waiting. The smartest thing to do is listen to the doctors!!! But I'm so $#^&&*** tired of listening! I'm not going to hurt it I promise. I think I know what I can handle. I HOPE!! I feel I have to ride or forget it. That is not going to happen!!

Annie I haven't been able to ride like I want to since June 14th 2006 at 9:58 in the evening!! I like you am so tired of waiting. The smartest thing to do is listen to the doctors!!! But I'm so $#^&&*** tired of listening! I'm not going to hurt it I promise. I think I know what I can handle. I HOPE!! I feel I have to ride or forget it. That is not going to happen!!

I'm in that head space too Dan "ride, or forget it" getting back on a bike has been the incentive to get me through all the surgeries and physio:happy34: that's why the Voyager conversion went on the RSV--my legs will not have to take any weight now, and the bike is actually easier and lighter to move with the outrider on.

Just pi$$ed off waiting for Alan to finish re-building the CB900 (Bol'D'Or) so that he has something to use for transport--then my seats can go to the upholsterer and I can finally ride!!:confused24: Hang in there Friend