IGNORED

Eureka Springs

colesgrandpaw

Sorry I missed it. This week turned out to be a parenting weekend; had to clamp down on my teenage son. Then we had tickets to two football games; Owasso Rams beat Claremore Zebras, and Tulsa Golden Hurricanes beat BYU Cougars. But I thought about you guys while tasting a brew at the tailgate party.

This is the first time that we have participated in a venture rider get together. We enjoyed meeting all of you and we had a great time. We look forward to making another one. Thanks to all of you. Raymond and Joan

Glad your 1st was this one. I really enjoyed meeting you both and look forward to riding again. If you are up my way look me up, because I'm looking you up when I come back down there :rasberry:

Jay

Just wanted to say thanks to all for the great time this weekend. It was nice to meet everyone and that was one of the best and safest rides I have been on. We are looking forward to next year. Take care and Ride Safe!

Danny & Cyndi

(I'll try to keep the wife from talking so much next time)

Just wanted to say thanks to all for the great time this weekend. It was nice to meet everyone and that was one of the best and safest rides I have been on. We are looking forward to next year. Take care and Ride Safe!

Danny & Cyndi

(I'll try to keep the wife from talking so much next time)

It was great to meet you Danny. Looking forward to getting to ride together sometime.

Jay

yeah me too RoadKill, You missed one heck of a ride Saturday. I didn't think it was possible to find curves tighter than whats on "The Tail Of The Dragon" but we found some. I'm talking 1st Gear up hill turns. It was great!

If you ever get to Oklahoma look us up.

Ride Safe,

Danny

Was our first Venture venture also. Had a blast. The ride was awesome. Really tight turns, but everyone seemed to escape with no damage. Thanks all for the good time. Glad we didn't have helmets so we could have been further from ES in the rain. That also saved heatonmt from having to go on the water. LA--thanks for the rain gear loan to my wife.

John & Sally

Being this is our first Venture meet, We had fun as well and Peg had a great time.This is her first trip out of Oklahoma on the bike.She is looking forward to the next get together in Eureka Springs.

I had a great time as well ,Hope to see everybody again.

Here are some photo's of the Family ride.

Buddy

Ron & Peg

Thanks for all the great pictures! Even though I was there, The pictures bring back memories of one of the best get togethers and rides I have been on in many years. It already seems too long ago. Can't wait till next year. I'll start scouting more roads once I put the VR back together.

I had a great time meeting all of you. Sorry some had to leave before I could get there though. Next year I'm saving a vacation day or 2 for this!

Thanks for all the great pictures! Even though I was there, The pictures bring back memories of one of the best get togethers and rides I have been on in many years. It already seems too long ago. Can't wait till next year. I'll start scouting more roads once I put the VR back together.

I had a great time meeting all of you. Sorry some had to leave before I could get there though. Next year I'm saving a vacation day or 2 for this!

Sorry I missed you too! Darn family committments :rotf: Well get together next year for sure.

Great pics Rusty. I took the camera but didn't remember to use it much. Glad I got to meet you & Peg. We'll have to meet again for lunch in OKC sometime. Take care & Ride Safe,

Danny & Cyndi

We left at 6 a.m Sat morning but, a heavy rainstorm caught us & we had to h0le-up in Carthage, Mo., Saturday afternoon. By the time we got to ES on Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m., most had left, but we did get to meet a few members.

It was a beautiful ride & the weather could've been perfect.

Beautiful country & still had a very good time.

We're really looking forward to next time.....somewhere, somehow.

It's hard for us to get time off, except for June.

• 4 years later...

I know this is an old post

I went back in the past ( last page ) lol and started working my way toward the front and found this old Eureka Springs Meet post and started ready and found that several of our old riding buddies and family no longer ride or go to E.S.Meets any more

Roadkill - Dandy1 - BoxerX2 - Heatonmt - Popeye - Ponch

- Wildhair39

Sure do miss them a lot!

That was our first Venture meet and years later here I am Hosting Snarley Bill's 2012 E.S. Meet with Snarley Bill - Colesgrandpaw help!

As Roadkill would say OK you said enough shut up and get another beer out of the bath tube lol you had to be there to see it!

Looking forward to seeing everyone

See y'all in Eureka Springs AR.

Buddy

darn buddy, you really went back in time for this post. lots of good memories in the pictures. we will be sitting on that same deck in a couple of weeks. for those that have never been there that deck is on the back of the edelweiss, and we have a party out there every night of the meet. it over looks the woods and the deer come up and graze. can't wait. i took a couple of weeks vacation. when i get home from eureka springs, i'm heading down to haiwasee georgia for a cushman scooter meet.

Had every intention of my honey and I riding up to meet some of you folks for the first time. However, this past weekend we made the decision to move our Smokies/Outer Banks bike trip up a week and leave on the 31st instead of the 7th. Hope you all have a blast, and maybe we'll catch up with some of you in the near future to put faces with names that I talk to on this site.