IGNORED

A bittersweet day

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

Well, our youngest, who is our 24 yr old daughter got engaged today! She is one who plans everything so she says she needs a two year engagement to get everything ready. Who are we to argue.

The sad part of the day is that my father-in-law was disgnosed with stage 4 Melanoma last fall and was only given months to live back then. We are surprised that he is doing as well as he is but the sad reality is that he will not be around to see his granddaughter's wedding.

Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Reiney,

Bittersweet indeed, I will pray for you all. The Big Guy does know what he is doing

but he has concern for our needs as well.

Sounds like your daughter has a good head on her shoulders, a bit rare these days.

Congrats,

Gary

My heartfelt feeling for your father-in-law, and for Erica as well, there may be some tough bends in the road ahead. Let us know when these times arrive and we'll pray for strength and patience for you all.

As for your daughter, the only reason she wants to wait 2 years, is so that daddy can collect enough funds for the wedding. Be proud of her, she's got you in her mind all the way, she doesn't want you going into debt for this thing, so start collecting as much as possible so that you won't have to borrow,,,,,,let's see if I can help,,,sell the Wing, sell the car,,rent out the house,,,,no more vactions,,,,oh?? I'm not helping out?????? well,, keep us posted as to how you're doing.