IGNORED

Wild Hogs Piper Style!!!!

Tartan Terror

I am about to start off on a new adventure. The story starts with a very close friend of mine from my pipeband being diagnosed with cancer. This happened as we lost another member to same type of cancer. Paul is his name and he has had his thyroid and other items removed. Now they cant find any remaining cancer but doctors as they are wanted to bombard him with chemo and radiation. The toll it was taking on him was astronomical so he said enough is enough. Mind you they cand find any remaining cancer and they are doing this to him. Paul sought alternative treatment in a place in Arizona and will be there for for 6 weeks.

Just before he left we were at his house around the campfire. In the last year he lost his business, he is getting divorced, and got cancer but he knows he has the band, his bike and his friends, Us. Just in a passing thought we suggested that we should fly out so see him while he is away. They say everyone needs something to look forward to and this became his motivation!!! Wild Hogs!!!

With this we will be flying out to see my buddy. Four of us middle aged guys on the adventure of our life. Taking the weekend and riding to the Canyon. Bagpipes and drums in the saddle bags to play at the canyon. Some stories we will be able to tell and others will be under the "Vegas" rule.

Since we started planning this the life that has come back to Paul is incredible!!! Stories for a lifetime!

"Piper Hogs go Wild"!!!!!