IGNORED

Rally Raffle Tickets- get your winner now !!

Cinderella

Ok folks time is getting short......to put it bluntly if we want to have a trailer as the main prize we need to sell 4 or 500 $$ more in ticket sales.......we just arent raising enough to cover the cost of one.

So its all up to you guys........

please remember you do not have to be present at the rally to win this prize or what ever prize(s) we end offering if we cant raise enough for a trailer. Your friends and guests attending with you can buy tickets also.....

just think if all 1200+ supporting members of this site bought 1 $10 ticket.....heck we could offer a few trailers for prizes !!!!!!

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE ATTENDING THE RALLY TO BUY THESE TICKETS OR TO WIN !!!! THIS RAFFLE TICKET DRAWING IS OPEN TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO PURCHASE TICKETS

I know we usually sell more tickets at the rally and at the last minute but we really have to know very very soon if we can pull off the trailer or not, we can not wait til the day before.

Let me assure you that if we dont raise enough for a trailer we will be offering some great prizes!!

We will let everyone know as soon as possible what the prize will be / or prizes.

Edited by Cinderella

Ok folks time is getting short......to put it bluntly if we want to have a trailer as the main prize we need to sell 4 or 500 $$ more in ticket sales.......we just arent raising enough to cover the cost of one.

So its all up to you guys........

please remember you do not have to be present at the rally to win this prize or what ever prize(s) we end offering if we cant raise enough for a trailer. Your friends and guests attending with you can buy tickets also.....

just think if all 1200+ supporting members of this site bought 1 $10 ticket.....heck we could offer a few trailers for prizes !!!!!!

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE ATTENDING THE RALLY TO BUY THESE TICKETS OR TO WIN !!!! THIS RAFFLE TICKET DRAWING IS OPEN TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO PURCHASE TICKETS

I know we usually sell more tickets at the rally and at the last minute but we really have to know very very soon if we can pull off the trailer or not, we can not wait til the day before.

Let me assure you that if we dont raise enough for a trailer we will be offering some great prizes!!

We will let everyone know as soon as possible what the prize will be / or prizes.

Okay, were is the link for the raffle tickets? :whistling:

Okay, were is the link for the raffle tickets? :whistling:
just hit the hub regstration banner in the upper right hand corner when it comes up. you can pay for them with paypal. while your there why not register we would love to have you and the mechanic there. bill :welcome1:

yep what bill said.........bill they did register but had to cancel because something came up.....guess they consider their blood family more important than this family.....:whistling::whistling:

:stirthepot:

Hey, and here I was willing to buy more raffle tickets. Sheeez, cann't win:crying:

My arm is still twisted. I went to the registration page and didn't find any "clickable" buttons..:confused24:.:bang head::crying:
when the black and red hub banner comes up in the upper right hand corner, click on it and scroll down to rally tickets. than hit add to cart, then go to check out. the banners rotate so you may have to wait till you see it. bill :2133:

when the black and red hub banner comes up in the upper right hand corner, click on it and scroll down to rally tickets. than hit add to cart, then go to check out. the banners rotate so you may have to wait till you see it. bill :2133:

Wouldn't it be a bit more useful to post the link to the Rally site in your posts about the Rally?

OK folks,Ive made it EASY,Click on this link http://dchwestfall.com/2009_VentureRider_Rally.html

Now Lets get the ticket sales up. We are only a few hundred $$ away from getting a brand New Trailer to Raffle off. 1 Ticket $10.00.....3 for $25.00 ALL who buy tickets are eligible for the Grand Prize. Members and Friends and Non Supporting Members. (Might as well Join,You know its becoming an addiction!) Seriously,this is going to be a GREAT Rally and SOMEONE reading this will be an owner of a NEW MC Trailer after August 5TH IF we only get a few hundred more Bucks.

wow guys you all are awesome........we are getting real close

Remember you cant win if you dont buy tickets !!!!

and the odds are pretty good too we only have about 175 tickets sold!

well redneck if you win ill take it off your hands since you dont want a trailer:whistling:

Edited by Cinderella

wow guys you all are awesome........we are getting real close

Remember you cant win if you dont buy tickets !!!!

and the odds are pretty good too we only have about 175 tickets sold!

well redneck if you win ill take it off your hands since you dont want a trailer:whistling:

WOW,That is some GREAT ODDS!!! I am going to win though..mark it down!

I'm thinking something we all have a use for like a faring mounted machine gun.

My thoughts exactly - thinking something the bikes in Delta Force

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTPjWrDmsZ0]YouTube - The delta force dirtbike.[/ame]

Settle down everyone, I think you need to understand something here...............

The winning ticket was purchased by ME ME ME Got it!! :whistling::whistling:

Annie , You are going to need to store it here in the USA so you can carry all your stuff with you when you go riding with all of us. HEY,I will VOLUNTEER to keep It!