Just need to know were to look ,,driver's helmet connection is ok ,I can talk to my passenger ,use the CB and listen to music no prob .The passenger helmet ,my wife can hear me but can't use the mic I just changed her cable to helmet .I took the rear seat of and checked all the connections got them cleaned ans sealed them whit a shrink tube .now the only thing for me to do is to take the fairing a part , but I would like to know if there is anything else I need to check first.

What happens when you plug her helmet into the rider's plug and your helmet into the rear jack?

If the problem follows the helmet, it is bad; if the mic is still dead in the rear, I'd look for a bad pin or wire in the passenger's cable.

One last test would be to test the CB with another radio. I can't imagine the mic would be bad for intercom and still work for the CB, but I'd probably still test it from the rear jack with the rear PTT button just to verify.

:080402gudl_prv:

Goose

I did the test , my helmet and hers plugged in the rear have the same results ,no mic you can hear the driver but not the other way around . I'm going to remove the rear seat again and start my testing at the connector under the seat to see if the wire is damaged . For my part I dont mind I can talk to her but cant hear her ,I can listen to my music ,,,,,,,, LOL.