IGNORED

Rockville Meet & Eat Pictures

ScottXD45

Nice pictures! I hope everyone had a goodtime, I was going to go but I have been working in the heat all week and neede some ac time but we did take a nice ride to muncie for dinner and back tonight. Thanks for the pictures

hey all, great to meet some of you sat. hopefully next time the better half will be able to ride and meet ya too. leadwolf keep us infoed about the mich. ride this fall. ride safe... kyle 2005 rsv... p.s hell, i even made it in a couple pics, thats a good day...

Sue and I got home this afternoon about 4:30 or so. Stopped and dropped the trailer off at 93 Venture's house for next weekend. We had a great time, it was nice meeting some new people. Scott, you did a good job on this one and a very good turnout for your first M&E. Looking forward to seeing you all again I'll get our pics posted up tomorrow.

This was my first and I had I great time. Its nice to put faces with names and get to know them. Thanks for the pics and hope fully we can ride together more often.

P.S My wife was upset that she couldn't be there, maybe next time I shouldn't tell her how good of a time I Had.(hehe)

great job on getting this going Scott. Deb and i had a great time. This was our first M&E. Plan on attending Leadwolf's in the fall. Great to meet all of you and look forward to many more rides together. Kevin & Debbie:happy34: Deb's working on adding her pics to her facebook page. Take a look. www.facebook.com/debsagoof

Edited by KDFranzen

Sounds like a good time, it was an event I tried to make, but couldn't. I would be in favor of going if you did it again.

But for now WHAT HAPPENED to downtown Rockville! When we were there for the Covered Bridge Festival last year, we saw some construction going on, but it looks like they tore down several historic buildings. How bad is it?

OH, did you tour the county jail that is now the visitors center on the square? What a neat experience.

Here I am (in trouble as usual) while touring last year: