IGNORED

Venture Dash Accent Trim Kits.

seforeman

I was thinking about installing a Venture Dash Accent trim kit. I was wondering if anyone had one installed and what you thought of it? I know Yamaha makes 2 (Wood and Aluminum) and found another vendor who will create the exact same kit in any one of about 20 finishes. Was curious the good / bad expierences? Any photos would be greatly appreciate of what you have installed.

Thanks in advance..

Stuart

Installed the one from yamaha on my 05...I love it..adds a little something to the bike..sorry .. no pics..I'm dutter illeterate....one word of caution, you have one chance to stick it right...if you dont get it right one the first try...:mo money:ask me how I know:whistling:...........:fnd_(16):

When I bought my RSV they already had the Wood Grain on it. Goes well with the colors of my bike. I did peal a little from backing, when we was caught in a monster rain storm of 6" in 10 minutes and 69 mpr winds in Vegas last year. That was fixable, I think it looks Great. Later-

Edited by Red Ryder

I put the woodgrain kit from Yamaha on my 2004 Venture. It isn't that hard to do, but as was said earlier, take your time and get it on right, there's no second chance. I am thinking of putting it on my 2007 now. I am curious how they hold up. If Allan Hildebrandt is out there, hows that 2004 look? ( he has my 2004 )

I put the woodgrain kit from Yamaha on my 2004 Venture. It isn't that hard to do, but as was said earlier, take your time and get it on right, there's no second chance. I am thinking of putting it on my 2007 now. I am curious how they hold up. If Allan Hildebrandt is out there, hows that 2004 look? ( he has my 2004 )

It's holding up just fine. Looks great too. Glad it's on there, gives it that little something extra. Still love the bike BTW !

Thanks for the pics and thoughts. Here is a link to the vendor, he has been very helpful with samples of the material:

www.dashkitmall.com

I have the 2000 Red on Red Venture, and was thinking of using his Titanium Burlwood or Black Carbon Fiber. I also got samples of his Brushed Aluminum, Chrome (which is beautiful - but dangerous - too shiney), and Silver Carbon Fiber.

Will post pics when I make my final decision.

Stu