IGNORED

McBRUSH

Yammer Dan

Still got the Taurus? Ad claims you are only 40 miles from me. Little more than that I think. Looks good in pics. I'm stuck without transportation and waiting on insurance to say something. Just wanted to know if it was there. It looks good. What kind of MPG? Does it use any oil? I'm a Buick man but got stuck this time if Insurance don't come up with something I may have to buy a Skateboard. I got a good Unicycle!! Wanna trade??

Does it have passenger air bag?

Story behind that.

When I wrecked the old Buick one of the first things that came into my head was the Warden if she had been there would have had no air bag. This is the first time I ever had one go off on me and it saved my ass!!

I don't want another car with just drivers air bag. Never really thought a lot about it til that day.

Guest seuadr
Lot of people seem to forget about Transmission Fluid. I always keep it changed more often than they require.

mine says to change evey 100,000 miles :D :D go go CVT transmission! :D

I've owned 3 Ford Taurus's. I never had a moments trouble out of any of them. Put well over 100,000 miles on two of them. My son is driving one now, '96 model I think that belonged to my mother in law. It has about 85,000 miles on it and is really working out well for him. I have no preference to Ford and have owned more GM vehicles than Fords but the Taurus is a good car that would probably server you well for many miles.

The Buick belonged to a man that passed away couple years ago and it has sat a lot. Need to look at it close. I can probally get it for about 2k and it is loaded and was very well maintained while he was here. Widow parked it under tree and cleaning it up will be job. A large Buick but I think MPG is decent on them. 3800 engine. Supercharged. Most of them on line are selling from 5 to 8k

The Buick belonged to a man that passed away couple years ago and it has sat a lot. Need to look at it close. I can probally get it for about 2k and it is loaded and was very well maintained while he was here. Widow parked it under tree and cleaning it up will be job. A large Buick but I think MPG is decent on them. 3800 engine. Supercharged. Most of them on line are selling from 5 to 8k

If you can get that car for $2K I wouldn't hesitate, that 3800 is a great motor and the mileage will be decent also

:happy34: