IGNORED

Trailer Rims

NCReb

Just painted my trailer and sure would like to put some nice rims or mags on it. Anyone have any suggestions or links to 8" mags or chrome rims with 5 holes.

Here is a before and after picture.

[ATTACH][ATTACH]32027[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

NCReb,

Did you paint the trailer yourself, or have someone do it for you? Just asking because my Neosho is due for a new paint job and I was curious about how much it might cost to have it done.

Yours looks great by the way. Did you check with Neosho to see about buying chrome rims? they used to have them for sale but I haven't been on their site for a long time.

NCReb,

Did you paint the trailer yourself, or have someone do it for you? Just asking because my Neosho is due for a new paint job and I was curious about how much it might cost to have it done.

Yours looks great by the way. Did you check with Neosho to see about buying chrome rims? they used to have them for sale but I haven't been on their site for a long time.

Yea I painted the trailer, base coat clear coat, the blue matched to my 07 RSV was 147.00 for a pint. it comes in a qt. can and you finish filling it with thinner to make a quart of paint. I'm a sign maker by trade and by no means a professional painter, but base coat clear coat is forgiving so I gave it a shot. All total about 250.00 for the paint, strip, clear, sandpaper, and thinner. It came out pretty good. Thanks to the rest of you guys for the help.