IGNORED

2nd GEN or RSTD Stock Mufflers Needed

Guest Goneridin'

Guest Goneridin'

I bought my '02 Midnight Venture over the winter and have been fortunate enough to put almost 2500 miles on it this season. The only problem is that the bike came with a set of aftermarket (not sure what yet until I pull them off) mufflers that are way too loud for wife and me on longer rides. I am looking for a set of OEM take offs that someone would like to part with at a reasonable price. I plan to do steps 1 and 2 of the stock modification to get a little better sound out of them. I tried posting to the "wanted " forum but it didn't work out. Please PM me if you can help.

Guest Goneridin'

Not sure I want to get rid of the ones I have...I do like the loud ones for short day rides under a couple hundred miles. Are you interested in selling a set?

Guest Goneridin'

I have an offer to have a stock set sent to me for $80 including shipping. If anyone feels they can part with theirs for less, please let me know. My zip is 14837.

I don't know, that actually sounds like a pretty good price. The box will be fairly large so the shipping will be probably at LEAST $20.00. I don't know which seat it is but the pillow tops seem to be in fairly high demand, I've seen them bring much more than that.