IGNORED

Ok Juggler, swingin thru again.....

DIRTDIVA

Howdy folks!

Don't know if it's been my usual "every 6 months" or not but here goes. I'll keep it short this time.

Still truckin' but haven't gone back to work yet. They have a couple jobs running in Bismarck and in Poplar, MT but it's flippin back & forth between the two. They bid on a job in April for Max, ND that will run the rest of the season. They've started the pipe work and when they're pretty much done with that they'll bring the side-dumps up so off to work I go when that happens.

For those of you that know me you've seen me limping around here & there for about 5yrs now. I fell on my right knee in the winter of 2003 and just never did anything about it, couldn't afford to take time off of work. So I've babied it, relying on my left knee to carry the load (and yes, the load could use a lil work but that's another story!) and as of last Friday, an MRI revealed that the cartilage is about gone. Since this WAS my good knee I'm sure the right knee has gone to s^*t as well. Again, not being able to afford missing work I won't be doing anything about it really until I get laid off this winter. So I'll keep on limping my way around. At PiP, just give ol' gimpy some room and don't be in a hurry if you're waitin on me, it'll take me awhile!

Crow & I are doin' pretty good. He's still working at the greenhouse in town here. He does most of the physical work there and it's starting to show on him too. Damn aging, it sucks!

Kids are doing fine as well as the grandkids. My son never made it to Afghanistan. They want him to spend some time as the reservist he signed up to be before they'll let him go active. I'll leave it at that.................lol.

So other than the knee thing, everything is going pretty well. Haven't ridden the scoot yet this year, just too painful. She started right up this Spring so that's a good thing. Can't wait til Sept to see some of you folks. Gary/Annie......... here chicky chicky! Red....... bring some plugs, you'll be okay! Steve........... did we decide on fried chicken or grilled hon? (LMAO)

Ya'll take care & be safe!

Brandi

Brandi... Really great to have you stop by when you can.

Bummer about the leg.... but at least you're still somewhat mobile.

Also great to see that you and Crow will be doing the PIP again this year. Always nice to have someone else :mytruck: their ride. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/jumping11.gif BTW, you bringing the beans again???

And if you want to share my cot again this year, you know your more that welcome. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/lol5.gif

Thanks for the kindness folks, really appreciate it.

My dear sweet Mr. Owl? It would be an honor to share your cot again this year.

Ooh goodie goodie, I get to share Owl's cot, I get to share Owl's cot!! :clap2::dancefool::clap2:

We didn't :mytruck1: Crow rode the bike & I caged it up to PiP.

Depending on the weather we'll see how it goes. I'm going to at least try to ride to breakfast, that's short enuff of a ride so where my knee shouldn't hurt too bad.