IGNORED

Diamond R at the VentureRider International

Freebird

Folks, it is my pleasure to announce that Diamond R Accessories will be attending and setting up a booth at the VentureRider Rally in Marble Falls. Allen and Patty have been generous supporters of VentureRider.org since I started the club and it will be a real pleasure to have them at our rally. They will be bringing a nice selection of accessories for our bikes so if there is anything you have been thinking about adding, it will be a great time to do so.

Let me add that Allen and Patty are some pretty stand up folks. They came to the first Eureka Springs Rally, as well as donating big $$$ gift certificates for the attendees. The quality of their items that I have bought is second to none. Glad to know they will be there.:thumbsup2:

Patty tells me they do not intend to install anything this trip. You'll have to do your own installation.

Good for them! They are great folks! Maybe they'll have time to enjoy themselves and go on a ride or two.

Ponch

thanks don for getting diamond r for the rally. allen and patty are good folks and have some neat products. if any one else knows any vendors that may want to donate a prize or set up a booth, there is no charge and it will be in the airconditioned hall. i would like to have a pin striper there too. any one want tattoos we could probably get a local artist there. for a day. bill:2133:

• 1 month later...

Just talked to patty. She and Allen making this offer to anyone who wants to buy something at the rally. If you pre-order, you can avoid paying the Arkansas sales tax. Your card will not be charged for the sale until a day or so before they leave for Arkansas. If you wait until the rally to purchase, they have to charge the tax.

They are bringing a lot of stuff, but no installation. They want to ride some this time.

Ponch

Just talked to patty. She and Allen making this offer to anyone who wants to buy something at the rally. If you pre-order, you can avoid paying the Arkansas sales tax. Your card will not be charged for the sale until a day or so before they leave for Arkansas. If you wait until the rally to purchase, they have to charge the tax.

They are bringing a lot of stuff, but no installation. They want to ride some this time.

Ponch

thats a neat deal. thanks ponch for lining that up. better leave my credit card some where, where i can't find it. :depressed: