IGNORED

Cody WY,AFTER RIDE

Mikealiasmike

Is anybody else going to tour after Cody roundup? Black owl, and Grandpagak and I are riding to Cody together but after that I'm looking at possibly heading down to the Grand Canyon then Texas way then back up to Iowa. Will be camping along the way. God Bless. Mike

Is anybody else going to tour after Cody roundup? Black owl, and Grandpagak and I are riding to Cody together but after that I'm looking at possibly heading down to the Grand Canyon then Texas way then back up to Iowa. Will be camping along the way. God Bless. Mike

\IF you get down to the Hill Country in Texas where I live call me and I will take you on the famed 3 sisters ride. Tom Blanco,Texas, (N of San Antonio,West of Austin,TX)

Not sure of route I'm going to take but am gonna try and meet up with as many members as possible in my trek. Will be bringing the member list for all the states I'll be traveling through so if theres time (I have about 15 days total to play) will try and contact some that are listed as riding partners. Thanks for the offer and I'll let you know when it's closer. God Bless. Mike

\IF you get down to the Hill Country in Texas where I live call me and I will take you on the famed 3 sisters ride. Tom Blanco,Texas, (N of San Antonio,West of Austin,TX)
Tom knows ALL the gr8 roads in the 'hill country' and the BEST Bar-b-que[TEXAS style} to eat!!:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::usa::usa::clap2::clap2::clap2:------Don't miss'em:sun1:

Mike-

You're welcome to ride home with us to SLC and crash with us before heading to the Grand Canyon.

From Evanston, WY we can take a detour over Mirror Lake Road (SR 150), down through Kamas, Utah and into SLC. Just hope the weather cooperates.

Dave

Depends on the circumstances but I've thought about heading up into Montana, and over to the Washington coast before heading south back to the barn.

Well if youre going that far ya might as well ride along with us back up into Canada so you can say youve been here and we can show you a few sites along the way.....If youre going to the "going to the sun hiway" youre only about an hour or so south of the border.

Brian