IGNORED

Freebird ; I like it

Dark Wolf

The reason that some of you show two is that you have not edited your title in your UserCP. Most of us put the year and model of our bike in the Custom Title. You do that in your UserCP. That is recommended because then when you post a question or ask for help, it is obvious what bike you are asking about. If you don't do that, then the default title is the usergroup that you belong to so that shows up as well as the new custom tag that I'm installing for each supporting member.

One has to be a supporting member in order to post, right? So we will never see a post from someone who is not a supporting member. Is this right or am I missing something? I don't quite see the point of putting the supporting member label there, other than to make Don do a pile of work which is taking him many days to accomplish.

I guess I need to clarify this a bit. I am not going through and updating all the profiles JUST so that the supporting member tag will show up. That is just a tag that was added to the "ranking" in the new group that was created. I HAVE to go through them all to actually move everybody to the new group. I have to get everybody moved before I can change the posting permissions. The supporting member tag is added automatically after a person is moved to the new group. It is also now setup so that those who subscribe to the site using the link in their UserCP are automatically moved to the "Supporting Members" group but most had subscribed before I realized that I didn't have that set up correctly to automatically happen so most of this work I created for myself. :(

It's OK though. I'm getting close now. A couple of more nights dedicated to the moves and I will be done. It may be Monday night though before I get back on it full steam.