IGNORED

my mini vacation

yamahamer

Very cool pics.

I rode 2100 miles from MI and back over Memorial weekend and rode the Dragon and Cherohala. On my way down, I stopped for barbeque at Corky's in Memphis, TN.

Did you eat at that little sandwich shop just before Cherohala? The one operated by the aussies. Nice folks and good food.

www.killboy.com usually has a few good pics of you riding through the Dragon's Tail.

Just a spur of the moment trip! 802 miles in one weekend.....it was great! :rasberry:

http://picasaweb.google.com/yamahamer69/Dragon?feat=directlink

Well, no wonder you only rode 800 miles. You guys stopped every 15 minutes for those Kodak moments:rotf:

Seriously, nice ride, the more you ride that area the more you grow to like it, if that is possible. Last trip across the skyway I saw something I have never seen before, any where. Wild hogs running down the edge of the road.

• 2 weeks later...
Just a spur of the moment trip! 802 miles in one weekend.....it was great! :rasberry:

Man, I don't want to know what you do when you actually plan a vacation. Awesome pix and video. Hope you had as much fun as it looks like you did. Way to ride!!!

Jerry

I enjoyed your photos. One of my favorite places to ride. Isn't it a whole different experience riding through the Smokies on a bike? Best feeling in the world; well almost.

Ride safe and enjoy every mile of the ride.

YamaMama:hurts: