Friends:

I took a 600 Mile round trip last sunday to Ohio. When I left Virginia it had rained the night before and lots of water on the highway. Trucks blew by me and the mist seemed to collect on the windshield rather than sheet off like my former Memphis Shades windshield did. Anyone know any tricks for treating the windshield so the moisture sheets off? This moisture on the windshield made it difficult at times to see. I know that the manufacturer does not recommend products like RainX.

Any and all ideas appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

WAX IT!! Pledge works, about any kind of wax.

I use Pledge on the entire motorcycle, including the windshield.

As a side note: Pledge contains no wax at all. The used to make a "Pledge with Wax" but I believe that has been discontinued years ago. It's the silicones in Pledge that give that slick feel that keeps the bugs from sticking.

I thought I saw "don't get the lemon scented furniture polish", but that is all I can find in the store. Is it safe to use Lemon Pledge? I don't mind smelling lemony fresh for a bit. :)

As long as you don't mind being surrounded by bees, it won't hurt a thing. Them buzzing critters just love lemon pledge.

Joe

As long as you don't mind being surrounded by bees, it won't hurt a thing. Them buzzing critters just love lemon pledge.

Joe

Gee, we were all thinking it was your "sweet" disposition at St. Charles that caused that....:rasberry::rasberry:

Joe

Eeep! The bees and wasps already find my garage attractive. I don't need another reason. Thanks for the warning!