IGNORED

My first MD @ Freebirds

Hummingbird

I have an advantage as I only live 91 miles away from freebird, a little East and a tad South. Being a newbie to the board and to my RSV I didn't have a clue what to really expect. I got there around 10:30 and of course the first thing I did was look up our host and shake his hand.

It was quite an experience, I'm not sure how many people were there when I got there but they were coming in all day. Funny thing was - there were riders from everywhere, I walked around and looked at plates on the bike, but there didn't seem to be any strangers including me.

It was nice to put a face on a board handle, problem is, my memory is about as long as my hair and by next week I'll have lost the faces again. Maybe a second year and a little more interaction on the board will help my memory.

THANKS DON !!:thumbsup:

Mechanic was not there at the MD this year, so not sure who took pics, but I am sure the pics will start trickling in. :confused24:

:yikes: Did she fall off on the way there. :whistling:

This is HIGHLY disappointing, Sleeperhawk. I always look forward to Mechanics pictures from events. :bawling: