IGNORED

Weighing in at Freebirds...please read

Squidley

Hey Folks,

Here it is, D-day, so to speak and our time for weight loss is down to hours. I want to thank all the folks that grabbed this by the horns and pledged to loose weight or donate towards the goal. What I am asking now is for some other folks to donate towards the weight loss. We have less than 10 people that have pledged monies towards our weight loss goal, which probably wont quite be met

:whistling:

I dont want to sound ungrateful, and believe me I know how tight money is right now, but if you could find it in your heart and wallet to donate even .03 per pound it really will help. If you have been to St. Judes or last year at Ronald McDonald house you'll know how much this is needed.

We will accept money all the way up to and even after the weigh in, if you can help out, I ask that you please do. Thank you again to all involved and the effort that was and is being put into this

:thumbsup2:

Here is a link to the ongoing thread

brad i just weighed in like i said i would and weighed 227 lb. i blew it. i think my goal was 196 lbs. that leaves me with a 31 pound penalty. since i was a volunteer for the weigh in and a no show at md, i am sending via paypal $50.00 for st. jude. do you want me to send it to you or don? bill :2133: ps. tell everyone i said hello and have a great time. :clap2::clap2::)

Yup....Me too. Didn't lose any, so I will send my $20.00 to ya..Don, do you want by Paypal??? Sorry I couldn't make it. My wife had an operation and was having complicatios so I had to take days off I had saved for MD. Hope you all have a great time, and I will be there next year...

:Venture:

Be glad you weren't at MD they had a rickety old digital scale that didn't work right. So most of us didn't lose as much as we said we did. No big deal money went to a good cause. Plus Big Tom kept putting his foot on while I was on the scale. I knew I didn't weigh no 144 lbs.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Be glad you weren't at MD they had a rickety old digital scale that didn't work right. So most of us didn't lose as much as we said we did. No big deal money went to a good cause. Plus Big Tom kept putting his foot on while I was on the scale. I knew I didn't weigh no 144 lbs.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

un uhh..did not!!!:fnd_(16):

I agree with Mini that scale was rigged. Then found out it was weighing 5 lb heavy.:scared: But to begin with someones foot was helping me weigh in the 180's I haven't weighed that much since 2003.:yikes: Did lose some of my weight but decided to donate the full amount of projected weight lost. Like everyone said it is for a great cause. If you haven't donated this year to St Judes now is the time to do so. If every member would just donate a dollar that would soon add up. Please help the kids.:mo money:

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks I finally got a bit of time to figure out the weight loss total....we didn't do so good

But on that note, we did raise a good amount of money for St. Judes with our "Overage Costs" :doh:

We totally lost 141 lbs, so if we can get those who pledged to donate to figure their total out (I'll PM you all) we can get a total on our latest escapade.

Thank you all again for your efforts and for the donations :thumbsup2:

Well folks I finally got a bit of time to figure out the weight loss total....we didn't do so good

But on that note, we did raise a good amount of money for St. Judes with our "Overage Costs"

:doh:

We totally lost 141 lbs, so if we can get those who pledged to donate to figure their total out (I'll PM you all) we can get a total on our latest escapade.

Thank you all again for your efforts and for the donations

hey brad did you get my paypal transfer for my overage penalty? just want to make sure you got what i owe for my failer to lose the weight. :depressed:

hey brad did you get my paypal transfer for my overage penalty? just want to make sure you got what i owe for my failer to lose the weight. :depressed:

Bill your all squared away, your funds were recieved and you paid in full....Thanks again my friend