IGNORED

Saturday June 6th WNY Get Together?

Guest JGorom

Guest JGorom

My schedule just got changed this week...I was supposed to work this weekend...now I find my boss decided to change the schedule and I am off.

Anyway...if anyone from Western New York would like to get together for a ride, a meal, and some good times, please email email me at JGorom@rochester.rr.com or call me at (585) 948-5332 and we can make plans.

The weather is supposed to be very nice this weekend in Western New York...so...when two or more are gathered together from this group...well...we are both blessed and bound to have a good time.

Later...

Hope you is lucky, but it's Maintainace Day, in Oberlin Ohio, at FreeBirds, comes with good food, lots of BS and very little sleep,,, maybe just what the doctor ordered,,,,, most VentureRiders will be there I tink.

Guest JGorom
Hope you is lucky, but it's Maintainace Day, in Oberlin Ohio, at FreeBirds, comes with good food, lots of BS and very little sleep,,, maybe just what the doctor ordered,,,,, most VentureRiders will be there I tink.

I'm aware of that Carl...but I have a committment for Sunday and I work all day Friday...so Ohio for me is out this year. Simply trying to meet up with any who are not going to Ohio and do a ride for Saturday.

Safe trip to you and all who are Venturing to Ohio this weekend!

Maybe depending on how far you are, you could leave early Saturday, you could go to MD, and head home late afternoon. That would be a nice day.

Might even be someone heading that way Saturday Morning, or meet up with someone along the way. Think there is a few planning on leaving Saturday morning from Erie.

Either way have a nice weekend.

Brad