IGNORED

Willing to share big tent at M.D.

big mike

Hi Guys. I have a big 10'x18' tent that sleeps 7. I will only have 3 people in it for M.D. I would be willing to have 2 more share it if they would like. That would probably be the comfortable limit for adults. It will have me, my brother and my uncle sleeping in it on friday night, and then we will be departing after saturdays events are over, so it's a one night free hotel thanks to Don. Any takers? First two people to post will have dibs!!!:080402gudl_prv:

Big Mike

Hi Guys. I have a big 10'x18' tent that sleeps 7. I will only have 3 people in it for M.D. I would be willing to have 2 more share it if they would like. That would probably be the comfortable limit for adults. It will have me, my brother and my uncle sleeping in it on friday night, and then we will be departing after saturdays events are over, so it's a one night free hotel thanks to Don. Any takers? First two people to post will have dibs!!!:080402gudl_prv:

Big Mike

Mike,

Just don't pitch that tent too close to the pond. There is a monster there that will get you if you are unaware.....I tell you this so that you know the dangers of camping too close to the pond. I'm not kidding...it's a real problem.....:eek:

attachment.php?attachmentid=18490&d=1212941839

Mike,

Just don't pitch that tent too close to the pond. There is a monster there that will get you if you are unaware.....I tell you this so that you know the dangers of camping too close to the pond. I'm not kidding...it's a real problem.....:eek:

attachment.php?attachmentid=18490&d=1212941839

Yea..... Squidley warned me of that today as a matter of fact, but this is the first sighting I have seen in picture form. It is a scary sight I must say!!!:scared: Have you tried turning this in at the local newspaper? I hear they pay big for that sort of thing.....as long as they haven't been altered....say, the one I heard about was a little more hairy than that!!!! right Squid??? Oh well, maybe he'll show his face again this year and we'll get some more pics to share:)

Big Mike

the one I heard about was a little more hairy than that!!!! right Squid??? Oh well, maybe he'll show his face again this year and we'll get some more pics to share:)

Big Mike

I ain't sayin' nothing! Just beware to all you land lubbers

:yikes: