IGNORED

UGLY shakedown

Yammer Dan

Got her out a little this evening. Finished blowing bottom out of exhaust chamber!! Make as much noise as my neighbor's Hardley. But she is running and going down the road without any problems. Little shake if you turn loose of the bars at 50 mph. Probally that Brickstone on the front.

Patched that exhaust chamber and those Jardines really sounded sweet for about 15 miles. Then POW!!! Not ment for me to own a pretty (no scratches) or a quiet bike. But 2nd gear will crank out 70 mph pretty quick. I'll shut up now. Still pretty pumped. Only got in about 40 miles. Maybe a night ride??

Dan,

Glad to hear thet the UGLY beast is back on the road. It can sure be a lot of "little things" that can keep them silent, but when they are ready to go, they sure let you know!

Now your neighbors know!

Mike

I don't fricken believe it you mean to say one of those antique yard ornaments runs?

AND RUNS, AND RUNS, AND RUNS. Circles around a 2nd gen.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D

Dans back, good to hear. Here ,2nd gen. Here, 2nd gen. BYE, BYE!:thumbsup2: :D

First thought I had was Dan standing in front of a mirror shaking for some reason.:rotf:

AND RUNS, AND RUNS, AND RUNS. Circles around a 2nd gen.

Yea, they have to keep going back for the old pieces that keep falling off.:doh::whistling::rotf:

Edited by BuddyRich