IGNORED

It's not loud !

Nason

Well hello to everyone! It has been awhile since being on the site. Those of you don't remember me, I was the reason for everyone using earplugs at Vogel!! LOL! Yes the loud pipes are finally gone, and after two years without a bike, Eck has convinced me that I was old enough" ha ha" for a different kind of motorcycle! Seriously, I rode his new goldwing and was instantly "sold" , so I had to have one! I will be at Vogel this year and am looking very forward to seeing everyone I remember and meeting new people too! Rest assured, the only noise I will be making this year will be coming from the radio or the CB.

Well hello to everyone! It has been awhile since being on the site. Those of you don't remember me, I was the reason for everyone using earplugs at Vogel!! LOL!

I remember the loud pipes seems that I was always within ear shot. Also had to dodge a few rockets flying back. :rotf:

Hope all is well and I doubt we will be making Vogel but hope you have a great time

BRad

Yep,

the county we live in is a lot quieter these days and my neighbors enjoy the sound of silence.

I look forward to many more miles of making memories with you.

Welcome back son. :thumbsup2: