IGNORED

Pa Riders??

cecdoo

I can't take the day off!! :95::thumbdown: Brenda and I have been thinking about getting with you and Kim for a ride. We also met a new Venture rider from just south of here. We could ride out to Berks County. But it can't be tomorrow. We need to do that soon though! Have a good ride. Think of those of us who have to work!

Ok, I can check out the new fork covers too, what time ya think you"ll pull in:buttkick:

Oh about half past the cow, er, nevermind.............:hurts:

Have a good ride...all you need is you and your self. So I said to myself, "self" lets go for a ride.....:duck:

As the fog burns off in my end of the state, it looks like it's shaping up to be a great day for riding. Unfortunately, I'm posting this from my BlackBerry as I wait to start a work meeting. Damn this work thing really gets in the way sometimes!

Hope you have a good day out on the RSV.

As the fog burns off in my end of the state, it looks like it's shaping up to be a great day for riding. Unfortunately, I'm posting this from my BlackBerry as I wait to start a work meeting. Damn this work thing really gets in the way sometimes!

Hope you have a good day out on the RSV.

Whatta day, I did a nice loop around mid-state, out to Bedford up thru 220 past Tyrone, over to State College, down 322 along the river across 443 and back into Berks County, about 450 miles and nobody pulled out in front of me!! Blue skies and green mtns. Well gotta clean off the bugs now:missingtooth: Craig

Thursday I had off, and rode around NJ for a couple hours with my buddy who has the Sporty. Friday I was very busy at work. I'll hookup with you on another day. 322 is nice. Gonna be doing rt6 in the summer, maybe you want to head up with us from Reading.

Thursday I had off, and rode around NJ for a couple hours with my buddy who has the Sporty. Friday I was very busy at work. I'll hookup with you on another day. 322 is nice. Gonna be doing rt6 in the summer, maybe you want to head up with us from Reading.

I have done Rt 6 from one end to the other a few times its a great ride. Let me know when you are going up, if I am free mite tag along for awhile. Where abouts is Springfield? Craig

I used to own 11 acres in Potter Co, And have done alot of driving in a cage up there. Did a little off road MCing in the woods. But I think the Vents gonna like it on the main roads. I'm right outside Phila, right next to the "blue route" and Rt1. I can hear the Busas' and such going bye late at night. Those guys are nuts.