IGNORED

Need a little help from the Goldwing people

celling

A friend of mine has a 03 Goldwing and his wife wants to buy him some chrome , a luggage rack, and a spoiler with the led lights. I have been given the job to find these items and I need the help of the Goldwing owners , I know there are a few in here. I would like to find the best place and best price to get them. Thanks Craig

Cyclemax.com has all kinds of stuff...lots of chrome (rack), electrical doodadds, etc. Goldwingcountry.com has the spoiler w/lights. I'm sure there are others. J-P Cycles sell some limited 'Wing stuff. I've gotten stuff from all of them; they seem to be OK and fine to deal with. The parts all seem to be excellent quality. Tell your freind's wife to prepare to dig into the old pocketbook for that spoiler. icon7.gif

I almost exclusively use Wingstuff. I have never found anyone that beats their prices. Just ordered almost $600 more yesterday matter of fact.:whistling: There shipping is not quite as fast as others. My delivery date is 5/27. However shipping is free on $199 and over orders. I've heard Direct Line is good but have only used them once and that was for something on my Venture, oh I mean Buddy's Venture.