IGNORED

Bike for sale

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

Just a quick post here to let anyone interested know that I am listing my beautiful '87 VR loaded with lots of extras in the classifieds.

Think it's time to move up to a......choke.....gag....2nd gen!:banana:

Guest ReinyRooster

Bwahahahahahaha!! Am having trying getting the classified to upload my pics...will post as soon as we get that fixed.

Guest ReinyRooster

Ya Dan, I know but sometimes....well ya know...sometimes we just do things that make us scratch our heads!

Got the ad posted ..... had the pics way too big.

It's tough when you finally admit (at least to yourself) that you are boiling fowl rather than a young Rooster. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/lol6.gif

But I gotta ask.... you gonna have outrigers installed on the 2nd Gen? :stirthepot: :duck:

With age comes intellect and knowlegde. I'm surprized for as old as Reiny is that he didn't move up to a 2nd Gen sooner, I guess it doesn't always come for everyone.:rotfl:

Heck of a valid point!!:cool10:

Boomer.....who thinks a survey should be done on the 1st Gen Riders.....and mental health treatment mandated......with a VentureRider Discount offered of course.:D

Guest Swifty
With age comes intellect and knowlegde. I'm surprized for as old as Reiny is that he didn't move up to a 2nd Gen sooner, I guess it doesn't always come for everyone.:rotfl:

LOL, no "it" hasn't "come" for Reiny in a long time!! This sale will only keep the 1st gen breed pure....good riddance, buddy.

It's tough when you finally admit (at least to yourself) that you are boiling fowl rather than a young Rooster. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/lol6.gif

But I gotta ask.... you gonna have outrigers installed on the 2nd Gen? :stirthepot: :duck:

Guess he is getting ready, for the white cane too....... That must be why, he's moving to the slower scoot. :stickpoke: