IGNORED

Thought I was going to fix this bike Buttt

I have an 84 that I was going to fix and ride but after playing with it and taking inventory of the problems that need fixing,mainly the motor smokes like crazy but still runs fairly well I think I am going to part it out. Take a look at my ad if there is anything anyone wants. I was thinking about dropping a 1300 in the frame but dont seem to be alot around here and way to much money on ebay for something I know nothing about.Maybe later I will buy a 1300 that I can actually ride with fewer problems.Also have new set of Diaphrams I just got from Sirius and a heavy duty fork brace.

Edited by Craig Gulley

Radio parts? I'll take broken ones as well as wiring harness for the radio. I'm after them for reverse engineering and documenting the wiring inside.

I really need a dead CB and a Dead class unit.

Also if you have a class unit, got the right top trim panels that go around it and under it?

Thanks!

Radio parts? I'll take broken ones as well as wiring harness for the radio. I'm after them for reverse engineering and documenting the wiring inside.

I really need a dead CB and a Dead class unit.

Also if you have a class unit, got the right top trim panels that go around it and under it?

Thanks!

I know the class system flashes an E4 I think and I do not know if the radio works or not

I have an 84 that I was going to fix and ride but after playing with it and taking inventory of the problems that need fixing,mainly the motor smokes like crazy but still runs fairly well I think I am going to part it out. Take a look at my ad if there is anything anyone wants. I was thinking about dropping a 1300 in the frame but dont seem to be alot around here and way to much money on ebay for something I know nothing about.Maybe later I will buy a 1300 that I can actually ride with fewer problems.Also have new set of Diaphrams I just got from Sirius and a heavy duty fork brace.

The smoke could simply be either too much oil in it. OR THE O-RING located in the center below the carbs. Some others can give a better explanation in regards to the o-ring than I.