IGNORED

Daytona Florida Meet and Eat 5/17/09

1BigDog

OK, so lets make it official:

Address is: US-1 restaurant (old Sly Fox)

2842 S Ridgewood Ave (US1)

South Daytona FL

Date: 05/17/09 (Rain Date: 05/31/09)

Time: 1 pm

Located on southbound Ridgewood ave (west side of roadway)

Link: http://www.us1restaurantgrill.com/2031807.html

This place has great seating, great parking made even better now that its paved and last but not least.......great food. And a place to unwind and BS one another after the meal.

I will be requesting a small donation for the maintenance of this site at the M&E. A dollar or two will be fine. Donations of $1000.00 or more will go right into my pocket so be warned......:innocent:

Lets hope for good weather and have a safe ride there.

I will try to make evry effort to ride up there from Fort Pierce now that my Dad is back home for the summer I will have my Sundays free. I didn't get to go to bike week this year because I am in the process of buying a house so I look forward to going.

Tom

Just an interesting tidbit. Notice the name of the road about 1/8th mile south of the M&E.....

http://xml.sa.mapquest.com/?transaction=mapimage&datalen=217&data=f782I%28qP+NCy%40r0lh%2C%23%5F%7DwJW%3ExtN-D%27b%5E6p%7EfX7X%7C%3A5iD%7BSZ%3ENl3%24%60%5Fd%7BG%29c%2B%21%5BOaNh%5BtSJr%40%40atT%3DX0%3Dc%28-%5F%28E%22%5E%2BJv08Gp%7B%7E%7CF%3E%2F%2C%25x8w61%7C8aD%2AZq2.S96t4P5y%28aa22http://xml.sa.mapquest.com/?transaction=mapimage&datalen=211&data=0d230U%22%2C1K%2Fx23%7E%2FD%5B6Xx%3Edw%60nw6%3ChC%3CE2r%3E.yY%5F%24Oa4%21Zz%26i%3CvtTg%5B%7C%22%7EVZ%2CKOhE%60jh2p%7E0%24WRru%3DsTcK%60%246%5FX%3A%40ZWz.%29%3A%2B%3Dc%5Da%29lu5ebzcs1x%21jghzHX%7EZc%3CosJ%5Fha47ahttp://maps.services.matrixbuilder.com/mapquest/images/poi-icon-off.png?dummy=106067881546

Nope, I dont know why it doubled......

Sorry you cant make it Kevin. Next time....

There is a Dairy Queen about 1/2 mile north of the restaurant. Now we can ride up there for dessert if you are all so inclined, or if you all want to show up the Harleys, we can ride up to Destination Daytona for some Brusters Ice Cream, which is smack dab in front of Daytona Harley. Your call. :witch_brew::smile5:

Ruffy

There is a Dairy Queen south in New Symnra Beach, (NSB) I could lead the way on a nice short loop out west of NSBand end up at the DQ.

There is a lot more seating there (all outside).

Just a thought.

your right about the seating, shade to :thumbsup:

I stop at that DQ everytime im up there just about :)

Ruffy

There is a Dairy Queen south in New Symnra Beach, (NSB) I could lead the way on a nice short loop out west of NSBand end up at the DQ.

There is a lot more seating there (all outside).

Just a thought.

THE one in NSB is a high-end DQ--------these folks really take care of the place -------I was IMPRESSED,when I spent part of my 'winter'vacation there--------THEY do a large lunch business----------tables under the lighted trees--------- bring ya cameras---------is that the 4th resurrection of the SLY FOX????????------:thumbsup2::sun1::usa::usa::sign outstanding:

I'm waiting for my bike to be repaired, if I get it back today or tomorrow (Sat) I'll head up that way from Cocoa. I would like to meet some of you guys. I'll try to bring a fellow RSV rider (he just bought an '09, I hope he has taken possession of it) and maybe a "Wing" rider if you all don't mind. I'm trying to get the RSV rider to join the "Site".

Ken:cry:

Been trying to make a M/E for a while.. If i dont have to work on sunday wife and i will be there... she might be on her harley...Mothers day present...lol everyone can laugh at me for trying to make a venture a chopper...see my posts....:thumbsup:

I'm waiting for my bike to be repaired, if I get it back today or tomorrow (Sat) I'll head up that way from Cocoa. I would like to meet some of you guys. I'll try to bring a fellow RSV rider (he just bought an '09, I hope he has taken possession of it) and maybe a "Wing" rider if you all don't mind. I'm trying to get the RSV rider to join the "Site".

Ken:cry:

If you go, drop me a PM, as Walt and myself are leaving Coco area &

US-1 Sunday am around 10-10:30am

Ken, hope to see you there Sunday with that finished trike. Fladiver, hope you can make it too. Didnt forget you too Al. The more the merrier.....

Ill be leaving Jax about 10:30 am, running down 95 from the Southside. Hope the weather holds up. Right now its calling for 40% chance of late afternoon rain with a Nor'easter knocking on our door.

Justg got home from work and i guess the railroad i work for has a spy on here lol. even though its my day off i have to work tommorrow... If by some miracle i get a repreve ill be there if not take alot of pics ....thanks...btw ruffy what part of jax are you in???:fiddle:

Justg got home from work and i guess the railroad i work for has a spy on here lol. even though its my day off i have to work tommorrow... If by some miracle i get a repreve ill be there if not take alot of pics ....thanks...btw ruffy what part of jax are you in???:fiddle:

Im over in the Fort Caroline area of Arlington, east of the Dames Point bridge.

I won't be able to make it now. I dislocated my right shoulder and the dr says I tore my rotator cuff but won't know for sure until he gets the MRI wich they are trying to schedule for moday or tuesday so for a 2 and a half hour ride there and back is a little out of the ? but my bike is clean and shiny.:95: