IGNORED

Since there's no vogel next year

mini-muffin

Hey Mini,

Is this event still in the works or has there been a new thread started for this event. I've not heard or read anything about it in a while. If so please let me know where I can view current information on the event. I don't want to miss it if I can help it.

Bob

Tell Jeff I said Hello

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mini,

Is this event still in the works or has there been a new thread started for this event. I've not heard or read anything about it in a while. If so please let me know where I can view current information on the event. I don't want to miss it if I can help it.

Bob

Tell Jeff I said Hello

Yes there is another thread on this in the rally section here's the link.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18309

It'll tell ya what's planned for the week.It will give you some lists for hotels. I tried to make sure they weren't too expensive. Also if you folks wouldn't mind heading over to the calendar and hitting on the event to RSVP it would be greatly appreciated. Then I'll know how many should be showing up. We'll be getting a t-shirt design up soon. Thanks.

Margaret

Yes there is another thread on this in the rally section here's the link.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18309

It'll tell ya what's planned for the week.It will give you some lists for hotels. I tried to make sure they weren't too expensive. Also if you folks wouldn't mind heading over to the calendar and hitting on the event to RSVP it would be greatly appreciated. Then I'll know how many should be showing up. We'll be getting a t-shirt design up soon. Thanks.

Margaret

Thanks Mini Just what I needed to know