IGNORED

brians bike resurrected

scotty

Thanks to all the work by Rocket and Scotty my 85 is back and running beautifully. I am still waiting for the plastics to come back from the painter so she is looking nekkid for the time being.

Over the winter Rocket fixed the rear output issue, and the second gear thrust washer was replaced as well. Then the "might as wells" started in earnest,,,lol! Rocket also upgraded the brake lines to the black stainless, upgraded the clutch springs to Barnetts ( I think), water pump had a crack in plastic so it was replaced, Progressive springs were installed as the front forks used to bottom out. Rocket also install new driving lights using the squidley brackets as well as a stebel horn, Condor fork brace, heavier battery cables, solid motor mounts, and the Huntington spin on oil filter adapter.

Last weekend when I went up to pick it up Scotty came over from about an hour and 30 minute drive to have a coffee and check things out. Rocket and Scotty found that the swing arm assembly wasnt reinstalled properly by the Los Osos repair company (but in their defence they were just asked to put it together so I could trailer it home) and then Scotty and Rocket totally took everything apart at the swingarm and totally inspected and greased everything, and reassembled.

I would like to thank Rocket and Scotty for all their hardwork and friendship and appreciate everything they have done to help me out.

Thanks for everything guys, I love the way the bike runs and handles now, its great!!!!!

Brian

Ps that floor was wwwaaayyy to shiny and slippery, Ive been on ice that was easier to negotiate than that, I tried leaving some black streaks on the floor but it was so slippery no marks were left, i would just spin and not leave a mark....:(

Edited by friesman