IGNORED

Carb Sync in NW Louisiana

Is there anyone within 150 miles of Many La. that can or will do a carb sync. I don't mind paying to have it done. I just don't trust our local dealers to do it right. PS Many is located apprx 60 miles south of Shreveport. 06 RSTD.

If your not in a big hurry to have the carbs sync'd the best I can offer you is, I will meet you half way someplace and sync them in the parking lot of a resturant.

After we sync them we can have a bite to eat, and head back home.

I wont be able to do this for about 4 to 6 weeks from now, but I will be happy to if you cant find anyone sooner or closer.

Only other thing I can do is send you my carb tune, but if you dont know how to do it your still in a pickle..

If someone close to you knows how to do it I can still send you my carb tune.

Just email me if I can be of help. :thumbsup2:

Is there anyone within 150 miles of Many La. that can or will do a carb sync. I don't mind paying to have it done. I just don't trust our local dealers to do it right. PS Many is located apprx 60 miles south of Shreveport. 06 RSTD.

I am about 220 miles in Bogalusa, La. Would be glad to help if you want to ride over. Wouldn't cost you anythig. I work every other weekend and will be off next weekend. A member lives pretty close to you in Deberry, Tx, his name is Lowell and goes by wildhair39 on the sight. Know he would be glad to help if you can catch him at home. He's our ammbasodor and always on the road somewhere.