Does anybody have any suggestions on how to turn off this thing? I've got new pads front and rear, new rear rotor, new prestone 3 fluid, no air, lots of brake power. I still cant get the light to go out.Although it doesnt really bother me, I would rather the thing come on and tell me if there was a real problem.

There are two Brake Fluid level sensors, front and rear system.

From the Schematic, it shows black wire from ground goes to rear unit, from there a W/B wire runs to the Front unit, from there a W/B wire runs to the 14 pin plug on the computer monitor unit.

( the larger of the two plugs on the computer monitor unit )

So, it appears that when the fluid level is high enough, the sensor, makes contact in the rear unit, this ground connect is fed to the fwd brake master cyl, and this switch cloes's and sends the ground signal to the W/B wire going into the 14 pin plug at the cmu.

So, the easy way to bypass it would be apply a ground wire to one of the two W/B wires comeing out of the front master cylinder, level sensor switch.

There is a plastic sheath that the two wires run inside of comeing out of the Fwd Resovoir, Each wire has a pull apart connector located someplace between the resovoir, and the input plug of the CMU.

Just where its located, I don't know, so follow the sheath, find the connectors,

You could apply a ground here, OR, your problem might be that the Pull Apart connector, Has been disconnected for some unknown reason !! ( I would suspect gremlins !!! ) or something like that.