IGNORED

hey weck, i mean eck

Snarley Bill

Hey gwill I believe his new name is gweck and he is probably embarrassed to be seen with it in public.:stirthepot:

:Bunny: Riding a wing is like riding a really ugly gal, it feel good but you don't want any one to see you doing it.

Edited by Redneck

Hey gwill I believe his new name is gweck and he is probably embarrassed to be seen with it in public.:stirthepot:

:Bunny: Riding a wing is like riding a really ugly gal, it feel good but you don't want any one to see you doing it.

now gwill does have a nice ring to it. how about snarley gwill, i'm just kidding brad and don don't get no ideas. i know how brad likes to redesign avatars. :cool10: :2133:

here they are........photos of the new to me GW

Redneck... your so damn right.........but it is powerful...!!

2002 Gold Wing with ABS

FULL Traxxion Suspension Upgrade!

Included in this sale/on the bike:

• 42,000 +/- miles
  • FULL Traxxion upgrade $2300.00 +
  • New tires, less than 1500 miles
  • Spare rear wheel with brand new tire mounted
  • Hidden trailer hitch w/ wiring harness!
  • Rear passenger arm rests
  • Rear Spoiler w/ LED’s
  • Rear rack w/ waterproof, heavy duty bag
  • GL1800 Carpet liners in trunk and sides
  • Deluxe GL1800 trunk and side case liner bags (with GW logo, etc.)
  • Highway pegs
  • Driving lights
  • J&M integrated audio system:
  • Listen to AM/FM/CB/CD/XM Radio/iPod/Cell phone/GPS/Radar Detector
  • 6 CD - CD Changer
  • J&M Bluetooth (works great!)
  • Cords for rider/pillion intercom
  • Muth signal mirrors
  • Garmin 276c series, with power and audio
  • XM radio with antenna, power and audio cords
  • Radar Detector, power and audio for Valentine 1
  • Newer model year windshield w/ air vent
  • Old windshield included
  • New Bike Cover
  • Harbor Freight trailer
  • I installed shocks on the trailer to make the ride smoother
  • yes, believe it or not…sidecar body with plexiglass cover lid, with no wheel / axel or framework

Edited by Eck

here they are........photos of the new to me GW

Redneck... your so damn right.........but it is powerful...!!

I like the way they look. :thumbsup: I like the look of the RSV 1st and 2nd Gen. :cool10: To me the 1st Gen and the Goldwing have alot of the same looks. :biker: However, as with everything, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I sure wouldn't get one if I thought they were ugly :confused24:and I don't think you would either Eck. So come clean...you like the look too don't you:stirthepot:

Hey Eck now you got me worried. Here I just met you last Saturday and I made me a new friend. Now I have worry about you because that GW has too many buttons and switches. How in the devil are you going to be able to keep your eyes on the road and find whichever button you need to push:puzzled:

Great looking machine though.:thumbsup2:

Harry

It looks pretty nice you know for a wing.

My question is will it keep up with a ups truck?

Only you Redneck..

I was really wondering who would be the first person to mention the UPS truck after they heard I bouth a GW..

I should have known it would have been the one and only ...

but hey, you sure gave Swify a heck of laugh........yea, and at my expense.. :buttkick:

How in the devil are you going to be able to keep your eyes on the road and find whichever button you need to push

Harry, Im wondering that myself..been going over the GW hand book to learn all the gismos and knobs and what they actually do.. still in the learning mode..wont be riding it for about two weeks though. I cant, I am just to darn sore right now..

I guess it would be a smooth ride since you added shocks!!! LOL

I didnt add the shocks jburrewll, the trailer came with th elittle shcoks. The previous owner added them himself, and I chjecked them otu and they do work..pretty neat really and different...

QUOTE=RoadKill;321413]

So come clean...you like the look too don't you?

Truthfully NO...but maybe it will grow on me. Right now, it is just a bike but I might get to liking it soon.

Heck I cant even ride it yet..so I am just looking at it.

If it ends up that I dont like it I will trade or sell it and find somthing else.

Nice ride Eck!

Thank Mike

Please enlighten my ignorance. Should it still be called a SIDECAR? Or should we call it a BEHINDCAR, TOWEDCAR, just what the eck is it? \

Well, it is a side car body that the previous owner mounted on the trailer and hauled his dog in when he and his lady went on trips. It does have the plexiglass windshield and I have the black canvas top that snaps over the windshield and body making it waterproof

QUOTE=Swifty;321500]:crackup::rotfl:

Yea...you go ahead and laugh now my friend...by time I get to see you again, I just might know how to ride that thing..

Just remember, I wasnt the only one who couldnt keep up with that ups truck, but oh no, we wont go there now.. :whistling:

As long as that UPS truck is the one he received at Vogel from 86er.........

But I do think that wing will keep up with just about anything.

wight weck????

It looks pretty nice you know for a wing.

My question is will it keep up with a ups truck?

wight weck????

Hell, I just hope it keeps on the road...

I cant afford wrecking bikes just so we can have a Newnan, Ga M&E.......:rasberry:

We can have all the M & E with you Weck, no need to mess up a good bike just to have a get together.............shoot next time we have one here we will plan it way way early and see how many we can get to show.

:Venture::Venture::Venture::Venture::Venture:

wight weck????

Hell, I just hope it keeps on the road...

I cant afford wrecking bikes just so we can have a Newnan, Ga M&E.......:rasberry:

Well GWeck I guess you can be forgiven for anything--even a wing! Looks good{for a wing}. But it ain't a Venture. Ol cyote61 will probly ride with you now,since all he could find was one of them wings too. Heal fast friend--thats the main thing!:2143:

Craig

hey eck, you will now be able to handle a ups truck. i even got past a garbage truck the other day. i will admit it took that added wing power, to do it. you'll be passing all kinds of stuff now. keep your toes up in the curves i got my shoes wore off. that the first thing to drag. very nice looking bike. i hope you enjoy yours as much as i do my friend. bill :2133:

keep your toes up in the curves i got my shoes wore off. that the first thing to drag.

2nd that!! Just happened this past weekend to me on a slow speed left from a stop. I knew there was a reason God had me buy steel toed boots.:2133: