IGNORED

Does anyone have ?

SteveW

I have been looking around for a Pillow top seat for my 2005 RSV. I have the corbin seat that was on my bike when I got it but since my hip replacement it just isn't comfortable for long rides anymore.

If anyone one has one and would like to sell it please drop me a line.

Thanks

Steve

Guest Lightnen
I have been looking around for a Pillow top seat for my 2005 RSV. I have the corbin seat that was on my bike when I got it but since my hip replacement it just isn't comfortable for long rides anymore.

Thanks

Steve

I don't have one for sale sorry for I love mine, BUT over in the Delphi forums for Royal star Ventures there is a fellow that makes them. Last time I saw his sale he had them for $100. for Rider & Passenger I thinks.

I'd include the link but myself I can't get to it right now..

Hi Gregg

My friend has a pillow top seat on his bike that I might use for awhile to make sure it doesn't puish me to much forward. If it works ok for my size I would trade the corbin on a good pillow top. Im just trying to get alittle more comfortable on long rides.

Steve

Hi Brad

My 99 had the same seat you have and after sitting on that one for a few years and sitting on my friends. The pillow top feels soooo much better on my Butt. I guess I need more pading back there. LOL

Thanks for the offer Bro.

Steve

Thanks

Steve

Steve, if you haven't found one yet, I just got a notice this evening from my ebay adds list that someone has a front seat and rear seat (pillow top) for sale separately on ebay for $89 each. Good luck