IGNORED

highspeed im back.

Snarley Bill

going back to highspeed. signed up today. had it twice. first time it was cable. they were screwing me to the wall. then i had dsl. worked great for 2 weeks and went caput, and could get no one from at&t to help me so i went back to dial up. well went back to at&t with wireless cuz i want to get a good laptop. i will be on highspeed as of april 3rd. yipee. :clap2::clap2: now i can harass people 50 times as fast. :rasberry::rotf::rotf::2133:

I could NEVER go back to dial-up...never. I have had 10mb cable for the last several years, and I am addicted. When I buy my next house, high speed availability is a prerequisite before buying...yes, it's that bad.

Whew, for a minute there I thought Ol' Bill was gonna climb back on the crotch rocket. Wait a minute .... He did! I've seen him burn those Arkansas twisties scraping the pegs on that Crotch Rocket Wing. Way to go Bill!

Dang Bill, i've heard there was someone setting a new Track- and World Record at the Texas Mile. I guessed it was you on the 14 ?

Now, later i've heard that this was 246.78 mph.

On a Turbo-Hayabusa, a naked Busa that is ... :D :D :D

Then I figured it wasn't you. I'm so sorry for that.

But it was Bill Warner, a Maxxer which made it in the 200mph Club on a naked Vmax, naturally aspirated, no Charger, just plain brute Vmax Power !!!

http://wildbros.com/