IGNORED

Got a little Thundersnow"

Jinksy4

Woke up today to 5+ inches of snow here in central Illinois. Was really wierd because it was classified as a "Thundersnow". Rain changing to snow with thunder. Didn't bother me too much because the bike is still dismantled. Good excuse though to get back into the garage and get at it because it is supposed to be 58 degrees tomorrow! Funny thing about the tear down - I was just getting new tires and then things got carried away! You guys have a lot of great mods for the 2nd gens and I've had a lot of fun learning about the bike.

Jinksy

I used to live close to you...Mackinaw.

I don't miss that weather at all. I haven't even set foot in Illinois since 1988. Since I moved down here, all of my relatives, friends and neighbors that have visited, have ended up moving down here also. I still have some family in Mackinaw and Atlanta, but they come and visit.

Had the same as you down in Springfield, IL about 6" Its all melted off the streets and alot off the ground. I may ride to work in Bloomington tomorrow. Of course I leave at 3:30, so it will depend on the temp. Has to at least be 33 before I will ride.

I used to live close to you...Mackinaw.

I don't miss that weather at all. I haven't even set foot in Illinois since 1988. Since I moved down here, all of my relatives, friends and neighbors that have visited, have ended up moving down here also. I still have some family in Mackinaw and Atlanta, but they come and visit.

Ya - that is right up the road. Wife and I have discussed moving south - I did a lot of work in Dyersburg TN, Oxford MS, and Sumpter SC plus have family in Batesville MS. Getting to the age where these winters seem painful instead of fun! Don't blame you for not coming back.

Jinksy

Had the same as you down in Springfield, IL about 6" Its all melted off the streets and alot off the ground. I may ride to work in Bloomington tomorrow. Of course I leave at 3:30, so it will depend on the temp. Has to at least be 33 before I will ride.

Ya - I'd say its melting - sump pump sounds like a lawn mower in the basement. Be safe on that ride - weather still pretty unpredictable.

Jinksy