IGNORED

Need a value on a Honda 1100 GW

Sylvester

not enough info to give you a value.

On ebay Mint condition 1100GL from 1983 typically go for $2900-$3400.00 with under 35,000 miles on them and in perfect shape ready to go. A buddy sold his last year for $3250.00 and it looked like it came off the showroom, he had about 58,000 miles on it.

Is this bike in perfect shape? Rust? No scratches, damage at all, nothing needed for service and ready to ride for the season? How many miles? Chrome and aluminum looks great? etc...

With no details it's hard to give you an idea. best bet for real value is to go search on ebay in the "completed listings" for what bikes have sold for to get a ballpark.

Keep in mind, right now is not the time to get top dollar for a bike. I am seeing 2005 harley's selling for way, WAY under what they were selling for last year.

OK, my fault. I do not know the miles, but the paint is near perfect. All the chrome shines without signs of rust (it has been garage kept). Everything works and the tires are 70%. I am going to look at it tomorrow and I will either list it for him or buy it from him. He will not be riding anymore and I want to be fair with him.

Good friends only come along once in a while.

Both front calipers and the rear caliper need rebuild due to water in the system. I will give it a thorough fluid change while it is down. This bike really runs great since it only had two owners. Nearly new tires, new large front windshiels and new Saddleman saddle. My RSMV is not associating with this intruder. :thumbsup2: